Friday 5 January 2018

2018 reading plans

2017 wasn't that great of a reading year for me and the thing that I was worst at last year was recording the books that I had actually read

That was why, this year, I have decided to participate in the #Theunreadshelfproject2018, where participants try to read as many of the unread books on their shelves as possible

I have a bad habit of starting books and then never finishing them and I am hoping that this year long readathon will help accomplish this task for me

I do have some other things that I would like to acheive this year reading wise that relate to this challenge for me:

  • I would love to try and read 100 books this year or even more, as well as keeping better track of my reading 
  • I would like to try and read more genres than just YA contemporary and in particular read more fantasy, both YA and adult, as well as try to read more New Adult books
  • To try and buy less books, at least without reading more of the ones that I already own beforehand
  • To finish as many of the series that I already own and have started before starting too many new series
  • My main goal that I will hopefully achieve is to read as many Cassandra Clare books as possible, and try to at least read all the main novels in the Shadowhunter Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment