Sunday 7 January 2018

My 24 hour readathon TBR and plans

Since one of my favourite readathons to participate in are the ones that last for 24 hours I decided to hold my own readathon

I didn't exactly have a very good start to this since i didn't wake up in time and started at 11am but decided instead to do it from 11am on 7th January until 11am 8th January

I knew almost immediately that I wouldn't be reading for the whole 24 hours but i would do my best despite this

My initial TBR:

  • City of Bones: Starting on page 140
  • Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children: Starting on page 106
  • Six of Crows: Starting on page 216
  • The DUFF
  • The Selection
I have learnt from participating in previous readathons that i wouldn't end up sticking to this TBR but i made this as a guide to what i might end up reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment