Friday 26 January 2018

24 in 48 readathon plans

The 24 in 48 readathon is tonight at 12am on Saturday 27th January until 11:59pm on Sunday 28th January

I usually try to participate in this readathon as much as I can and I always love the challenge, especially as I am someone who struggles to stay focused while reading for long periods of time (ADHD kicking in I think)

Luckily i do have the weekend off and the only thing that i may have to do is take my brother to a party so i may have some reading time there as well

As usual with my readathon TBR I have decided to make a pile that is definitely too big to get through but i make it this way so that I have a lot of choice when i am stuck for what to read next

Three of these books I have already started and I hope to at least finish one of them during the 24 hours

My TBR is:

  1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare which i am already 196 pages in to
  2. The Elite by Kiera Cass which i am already 114 pages into
  3. Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs. Currently 106 pages into and i do own the audiobook in case i want to take a break from physically reading a book
  4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  5. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  6. The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
  7. Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi
  8. This Savage Song by V.E Schwab
  9. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  10. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment