Monday 18 July 2016

Booktube-athon tbr and update

i don't usually participate in readathons as much as I wish I did. This is mainly because during most of the readathons that I want to participate in I have been busy with college.
The Booktube-a-thon started today (Monday 18th July 12am) and runs until Sunday 24th? July 11:59pm.
I am also participating in Camp nanowrimo this month and will probably do a blog post about it when the month is over

Here is my tentative TBR

The challenges are:

Read a book with yellow on the cover:

I might end up reading The rest of us just live here by Patrick Ness since it has a yellow cover and I've heard a lot by the author

Read a book after sunset:

I don't know what I want to read for this challenge yet but I'll probably read a childrens book

Read a book you discovered through booktube:

Possible Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe since I first heard about it through booktube

Read a book written by your favourite author:

One of my favourite authors is Paige Toon so i will probably read her newest book The One we well in love with

Read a book that is older than you:

For this I chose my current read which is Jurassic Park, I'm already 150 pages in and I haven't read anything today. This book was wrote in 1991 and I was born in 1997

Read and watch a book to movie adaptation:

Same as above Jurassic Park

Read 7 books in total:

I'm not sure of the other two books I'll end up reading during the week

I'll try to post daily but if not I will definitely post a wrap up when the readathon is over

No comments:

Post a Comment