Thursday 19 May 2016

I knew you were trouble review

I knew you were trouble by Paige Toon

Author: Paige Toon
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication date: July 2015

My rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


My review: 

 I loved this book more than the first one, which I expected since the first one was an introduction to the characters and this one was the continuation I needed after the first one.

 The book begins after Jessie returns home to England after spending the summer in LA with her dad, the famous Johnny Jefferson (hot book boyfriend alert)

 I found that the first hundred pages or so we're slow since it mostly involved Jessie being back at school and being with her new boyfriend Tom.

Then disaster strikes when the press find out that she is the daughter of a famous rock star. 

 After a terrifying kidnapping attempt Jessie must leave everything behind and move in with her new family.

There she is reunited with Jack, a hot guitarist.

She must make her decision between Jack and Tom, all while trying to avoid the press and fit in.

Overall this was my favourite book by Paige Toon and I'm so excited for the sequel, All about the Hype. 

Johnny is still my favourite book boyfriend but in this book I think I'm Team Jack, I love a bad boy

No comments:

Post a Comment